Thursday, September 18, 2008

Team Clean

I just wanted to post a thank you to our families for helping us clean and help us get ready for our Trek across the country. Honestly, we could never have done it without them. My family drove all the way from Idaho to be with us. I also wanted to thank Rich's parents and sisters for their help with the kids. It meant alot to us, and we miss everyone so much!
Team A- The gardeners
Heather is only pretending to be smiling : )

Yes, my sister can mow the lawn and walk the dog....very talented girl.

I think my brother Trevor is having way too much fun with this job.

Hum, did I say it was break time? Back to work!

Team B- The house cleaners

Not much cleaning going on here. I guess the cute little dog is too much of a distraction. Again, I'll say.....get back to work dangit!

No comments:

Post a Comment