Thursday, September 18, 2008

Earrings are a girls best friend, right mom?

After
Before
When I was little I remember getting my ears pierced when I was six. I remember it hurting, a few Beforetears and then a Mcdonalds ice cream cone. So that is what I had envisioned for Rylee. She has been asking to get her ears pierced for awhile now, but I thought six years old might be a good time. We had a girls night out with my mom and sisters (which made it even more special) and got her some new holes for those ears. She was absolutely so brave, she held back her tears and didn't even cry. Unfortunately, one of the earrings fell out in her sleep and by the time I noticed it, which was only a day later, her ear had already closed. We had to back to Claire's and had do it all over again. This time major tears were involved, but she was still brave and wanted to go ahead and do it again. Boy it really is painful to be beautiful!

I' am so excited, I just can't hide it

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty in the picture of you and Rylee! I love the picture of you mom, sister and nieces.

    ReplyDelete