Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cabin trip to Island Park

Right before we headed back we had one last family outing to Island Park. It is a beautiful place about an hour away from Yellowstone.
It was like camping but better. You know hot showers, ice cream parlors, wildlife (without the bear attack). It was more than wonderful. We spent our time riding motorcycles, Richard and my brother have the road rash to prove it. Fishing...that was touch and go. Not much biting, but the bugs that were biting us.
We took lots of nature walks and spent some good old fashioned time together!

Gramps and the grans-my favorite picture


2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the kids on the swing with there Grandpa (?)!What a special picture to have.
    The fishing picture is also great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I looked at the sideshow after I made the other comment. It was great to see picture of your family I had a heard time figuring out which picture were Heather, Nicole and Ashley sometimes. In my mind they will for ever be little girls. It was almost as good as being there.

    ReplyDelete