Friday, September 18, 2009

Bringing you home

You would think that after your 3rd child you would feel like you know everything. Wrong! We are so excited to take Brooklyn home today, but at the same time, nervous. Getting to spend all this quiet time at the hospital with just us 3 has been wonderful!! What will it be like when we get home? Will I ever get to sleep again? How will the other kids adjust? Will Rich go crazy taking care of all these kids, instead of going to work? I guess we will just have to wait and see, and keep you posted.








2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I loved the three days in the hospital with just Collin. I can't imagine knowing I was going home to three kids. :) Hope all is going well. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel. I swear my fourth has felt like my first. And as for sleep I have decided the fog in my brain is permanent. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete