Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year all of my kids were very excited about Halloween. Rylee wanted to be an angel, Nate was an excellent pirate. I actually wanted Carson to be a chicken like Nate and Rylee were when they were 2. But Carson would have nothing to do with the chicken suit, he wanted to be a football man.
We started off the night with a neighborhood pizza party and then went trick-or-treating from there. The kids actually were done in about an hour, I think all the days festivities wore them out. They sure weren't to tired to rip open the candy bags as soon as we got home.
Click to play Happy Halloween
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

  1. Where have I been??? You have a ton of post up since I have been here last, your kids are as cute as ever. Hope life is treating you well...if you ever make it back to AZ give us a holler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathans pirate costume is so cute! I was noticing Ryley's friend had a costume with no sleeves, and I thought that would never work in Idaho. It was very cold on Halloween her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did all of these post go up? I have been missing your family. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete