Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mr. Naughty- Never too sick for trouble




We were only back for a couple of days when ALL the kids got sick. Maybe it was all the germs from our truck stop stops...I know you know what I'am talking about. I can't tell you how many times we "suddenly" didn't have to go anymore. Anyway, the kids were perfectly miserable, but somehow Carson seemed to still have the energy to cause trouble. My favorite was the make-up all over the bathroom. The crayon on the couch was a little harder to clean. He seemed to be very proud of his artwork, he even drove his Elmo over to have a look.


3 comments:

  1. What is the deal with coloring on couch lately? Cora and Jonas did that the other day when I was attempting to take a nap. They have never done that before. All crayons are confiscated for 1 week. And I now have a lumpy couch cause I had to wash all the cushions. Sorry about that...naughty boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle know swears by all Meleluca (?) cleaning supplies. She cleaned her couch with come and she said she did not have to scrub to hard to get it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello my name is nallely i'm from mexico, i saw your blog and i liked so much, you have a beautifil family...

    i can´t write english very well but here is my post...

    ReplyDelete